Bed/Bath: 5bd / 3.5ba
Type: SFH – Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car garage (2nd car in driveway)
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Available: August 1st
Beautiful & Spacious Edwardian Home in Central Richmond
Beautifully rebuilt Edwardian Home (rebuilt in 2007), in the heart of Central Richmond, just 2 blocks from Golden Gate Park.
- 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Spacious living room with gas fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances, built-in wine rack, and ample granite counters
- Upper level has four bedrooms and two baths including master suite with office
- Lower level has family room, bedroom and bath, and direct access to the patio and landscaped fenced yard.
- Abundance of natural light
- Hardwood floors
- High Ceilings
- Crown molding
- Large backyard with deck
- Parking for two cars
- 2 blocks to Golden Gate Park
- Small pets considered
Great Sand Bank. A day-long drive from Downtown San Francisco during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, few folks resided in Central Richmond; its rolling, sandy terrain was considered inhospitable to parks, gardens or homes. Much has changed since the mid-1800s when the neighborhood was only suitable for garish amusements, roadhouses and saloons.
The Central Richmond today gives entree to the very best of San Francisco’s treasured urban parks. Entering Golden Gate Park from the rose garden at Fulton and Park Presidio, there’s easy access to the de Young Museum and California Academy of Sciences, as well as Strybing Botanical Garden, Stow Lake Boathouse and the Japanese Tea Garden. Walking east, i...
More About Central Richmond